Holy Smokes! It’s May already!
Funnily enough, when I wrote down the things I think of in May – I didn’t remember our reception Anniversary which was 5/1/15.
I actually picked that day because I thought it would be easy to remember, but neither Stephen or me paid much attention to today’s date until his sister wished us a happy anniversary! At least we were both on the same page!
Technically we got married in August of 2014, but I completely understand that it is confusing since we didn’t celebrate with family and friends till May 2015. This is what happens when you elope!
These are the May events I managed to remember:
- Tahoe Vacation! Our annual pollen break is coming up! I have other travel plans on my mind too and will be revisiting some travel photos on my Instagram soon!
- Mother’s Day – I just finished writing my card before writing this! Yay for productive days!
- Graduation / Prom – Another school year is coming to an end! My cousin Deana and friend Josh are among the graduates this year! You made it!
- Memorial Day – Thank you veterans and active duty military for doing what you do for us!
- Last few weeks of perfect weather before the summer heat hits.
- Sacto Mofo Festival at Discovery Park
- Art Mix – Bike Funk O Rama. Confession – I really like to boogie-oogie-oggie to funk music. Please don’t judge me. Why doesn’t love the song Brick House?!
What other May festivities are you looking forward to?
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment